Aries And Scorpio.

Good morning!! Yes it is a good morning! I just finished my morning workout. With my crazy schedule I cannot workout everyday like I did for the summer but I have devised a plan that will still allow me to do that. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I do not have class until 11 so I will be waking up at 6:45 AM to workout and on Tuesday and Thursday I have class at 8:00 AM so I will get to do my workouts in the evening! Yay!

Today is going to be a good day. I am blogging from the bathroom! Hurray for doodie blogging :) I would add a photo but I assume no one would want a photo of me chilling out on the toilet! I never realized how amazingly peaceful the bathroom is. No one will bother me in here and the second the door shuts the outside world vanishes.

Did the choir Audition (AKA make a fool of myself just to make Dr. A laugh) and it went surprisingly well. I did not change keys on America The Beautiful, my sight reading has improved dramatically, and rhythm...haha that is another story. One HUGE change..Dr. Anderson wants me to sing Tenor...really? I have not sung the Tenor part since I was a prepubescent 7th grader. This is going to be weird. I dunno how to read the treble cleft anymore...I can look at it and say "Hey that is a C" but I cannot match pitch to it. We will see how this is going to go. I hope Dr. Anderson will notice that I am struggling and move me down to Baritone at least.

Yes I washed my hands.

Comments

  1. question, did you wash your hands before or after writing the blog? and no I don't think any of us want a picture of you sitting taking care of business....yeah nope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your info Mady, I washed my hands before AND after. Yes before because I was washing my face and so they get washed and after because I wash my hands after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake I love your face! You kill me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's