Daffodiller.

Best mini vaca I have ever taken!! Friday at 2:00, leave Pocatello for Coeur d'Alene.
I was doing fine until I got past Idaho Falls, then the excitment I had been holding in for the previous week exploded out of me in the form of the most epic car dance party and 7 minutes of pure girlish screams and giggling.

Somewhere around 2 hours into the drive, I couldn't take it any longer. The pants had to come off. I hate driving long distances and being confinded within a pair of pants. Those jeans do nothing but hug my thighs and has the ability to develop a slight case of swass. Thank goodness for Gate City Christmas Season where I learned to get into and OUT of a tux while driving. And the clothes came off.


The rest of the ride was wonderful. Especially when people in trucks would pass me, well get next to me, and stare. Gotta love all the horny pervs, they are people to...with feelings.

Along the way, I came across one of the best cities, Missoula! What a great place. I couldn't help myself, shopping was a must. Found myself to the nearest shopping center, got the cutest jacket and had be best discussion with the clerk about no sales tax, cigarettes, and lip rings. Such friendly people.


2 hours later, I arrive at the Coeur d'Alene Laundromat, to an empty building with Jeffrey's clothes spinning with 12 minutes left till dry. Then though the back door, walks in the one person to complete the happiest reunion, Jeffrey :) It was the best moment, well so far :D

Just a quick summary of the weekend, short hand style.

Tobias, Spokane, Krispy Cream, Blowup Colon, Abercrombie And Fitch, Pig Out In The Park, Hydro Electric Plant, Waterfalls, P.F. Changs, RV's, Post Falls, Grocery Shopping, Jeffrey's apartment, Tobias, Simpsons, Making Dinner, Dottie-Stephanie-Destiny, Laughing, Cuddle-Cuddle-Cuteness, Tobias, Sleep.

Late Morning, Cuddle-Cuddle-Kiss-Cuteness, Shower, Lake Hayden, Swimming, Laughing, Cuteness, Stephanie-Destiny, Pull-up Contest (WINNER), Tree Climbing, Jeffrey Goes To Work, Nap For Three Hours, Explore Coeur d'Alene Alone, Fred Meyer, Oriental Ramen Noodles, Simpsons, Kiss-Cuddle-Kiss, Laughing, :), Tobias, Sleep.

Early Monring, Tobias, Shower, Tobias, Underwear Simpsons, Tobias, Knock-Knock, Dottie, Breakfast, Spokane, Old Country Buffet-->Not, Train Car Breakfast-->Too Busy, Abercrombie And Fitch, Gap, Mall, Davenport Hotel, :D, Davenport Tower, :), Romantic Walk, :>, Train Car Lunch-->Success, RV's, Walmart, Post Falls, Back Home, TICKLE FIGHT(Loser), Jeffrey Has To Work, Dottie Covers For Him, :), Very Romantic Walk At Lake Coeur d'Alene, Resort, Northern Idaho College, Laughing, Secrets, Laughing, Romantic, Home, Cuddle-Sad-Cuddle-Kiss, Laughing, Bitter Goodbye, Wipe Away Tears.


I can tell you the color of any Mike and Ike just by tasting it.

Comments

  1. Oh, such happy joy on your faces--WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gooey=gooey-cuteness-gag sound-gooey-cuteness-cuteness-jealous-cuteness-happy-happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's