Reflecting Reflections.


Walking around campus today and I saw the craziest shoes in the world. I dunno if you can even classify them as a shoe...
Now no judging. I did chase this person across campus in order to get this photo, but I did it in a very sly way. I pretended to be in a hurry and acted as if I dropped my phone and as I went to "pick" it up, I aimed and got the shot. I had one chance to take the photo and SUCCESS.
There is something wrong with being able to see your toes, but not being able to see the actual toe. I do not want to know how fat, skinny, long or short your toes are. The only time it is acceptable to show off the size of your toe is when you are wearing flip flops. And just so all you people that wear these ridiculous shoes, they add 10 pounds to your feet, yes they make them look fat.

Comments

  1. oh my gosh! those shoes are crazy. i've been seeing them everywhere. supposedly they are super comfortable.. but horrid.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have seen people wear those before and it freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I see those kinds of shoes... I kinda freak out a bit.

    Who would even think of making shoes like that? Seriously? Haha.

    I miss you Jake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's