Meet Mr. Popular

I discovered one of the fabulous things about technology this morning. I was messing around on Blogger, being lame and clicking on everything just to see where it would take me, and I ran into a link called "Stats."

I am happy to report that I am reaching people in Canada, Denmark, China, United Kingdom, Israel, France, Ireland, India, Kenya, Sweden, Thailand and of course the United States! Hurray my little life is going global...well sorta! The best part is that the numbers are constant so I do have followers that do not want me know they are following me! Sheesh, you people do no know the joy this brings me. Lame? I think not, Exciting.

Thank you my dear readers, you are the reason I do not feel like I am wasting my time writing about nonsense :)

Comments

  1. Jake i love you. You simply make me giggle. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's