Heroes Leap Into The Jungle.

BREAK!!

Never have I needed a break from school like this Thanksgiving Break. I know I say this every semester, but this has been one of the hardest semesters yet. It seems as if it get harder and harder every semester. You'd think I would get used to the work load, but some days I cannot handle it.

On a better note, my birthday was amazing. I am so glad to have to friends that I do. It was a lovely evening out dancing and celebrating. It was nearly everything I wanted. I would have loved to have a few certain people there, but there were several reasons why they didn't attend. Different states, Underage, sickness, and of course work. Nonetheless, I had such a wonderful birthday. I haven't felt as loved as I was for a really long time.

Thank you Desiree, Jodi, Katy, Robyn, Johnathon, Brad, Jennifer, Damian, Jeremy, Tiffany, Justin, Kevin, Mary, Denise, Vianca, Joey, Casey, Jay, Joel, and Joy.

It is now time for the laziest, yet more productive break ever. Bring.it.on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's