Ruining A Balloon.

Doing much better today, thanks for asking :)
Last time I was having an evening that was not as delightful as I would have hoped.
All is well, now.

I am over the whole idea of "Pairing Up" for the winter. Although it would be nice to have
another warm body to snuggle up next to on the cold evenings. I have found that laying
along side a pillow is...almost...just as good. Except I have no choice BUT to be the big spoon, and we all know how much I HATE being the big spoon...well, I actually hate spooning all together
Ha ha I would rather snuggle up to my guy and lay my head on his chest while his arms wraps around my shoulders. Simple, yet comfy.

Wait, that is now what this post is about. Back on track, although there really is no specific
topic today. I am not turning into one of those I'm-lonely-bitch-whine-bitch-whine-let's-only-talk-about-my-problems-bitch-whine-bitch-moan-life-is-so-hard-sob-sob-whine people. Life is too wonderful to be complaining all the time. So happy moments.

BACK to today. This morning I went to the gym with Brenda, and I forget how much fun I have at the gym with her. Whenever I cannot make it to the gym, I am usually just happy I don't have to put myself through the exhaustion, I never look at it as I won't be seeing Brenda and hearing about her family drama...which makes me laugh!! I Love hearing about her family drama..."Don wouldn't give me a good pillow last night." "Noah had a break down because Roxy didn't wanna sleep in his room." "Spencer is mad at me because I made him spend his last Halloween before his mission with the family." Oh.my.gosh. I laugh so hard at the gym, hopefully people don't think I am laughing at them :/ oops.

Class was so mundane today...although it went by really fast. Got several compliments about my nice my tush looked :) Thank you Brenda for making me do lunges and squats. Ohhh, and work. Work. work. work. Some days I wonder how the roller rink is still up and running. For the last couple nights we have had NO business. 1, 2, 3, 4 or 7 skaters a night...just isn't cuttin' it. Tonight was one of those nights.
Total # of Skaters= 16.

Mommy did my laundry for me...Thank goodness for someone who has time to do it for me. Mom is home for work for the next month. She has surgery last week and the doctor doesn't want her going back to work until after Thanksgiving...meaning Mama has LOTS of time on her hands :) So much time that she can go out and buy me birthday presents :D ha ha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's