It Would Be A Good Elective.

Regarding last post:

That little poem was from my special friend, Marshall. I didn't realize how much he has taught me and how much I already miss him. I thought I was ready to be finished teaching him, but that little guy is so awesome. This last Tuesday was the very last time I taught Marshall.

I have never seen a little child so excited to see me, even out of my own nieces and nephews. The very second it was 1:00, Marshall is at my classroom door waiting to come in and learn. He has the cutest smile and the cheeriest disposition.

Since Tuesday was out last day together, we decided that we would have a fun day. We did all of his favorite activities. He would read to me, and I would read to him. Sang a couple of songs, and played twister...Marshall's favorite game. His favorite..."head on stop sign, now fall!!"

When our time was up, he was getting ready to go back to class and handed me the simplest, and most meaningful card. "Give Me Time" a little prayer and a note from Marshall was written inside. It was the most heartfelt card and brought me to tears.

I never thought I would miss teaching him. I have a huge Love for him. Thank you Marshall, you are such a special friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's