Herpes And Hotdogs!

Huzzah! Once again using the internet...FO' FREE! I Love it when I can hack into someone's internet...dishonest..maybe a little, but they should really make up a more difficult password than 12345 I mean seriously...anyone that makes that their password deserves to get hacked.

On that note, I just realized how much I love having a clean apartment :D It makes me feel so good. Something about knowing that everything is in it's place and clean make makes me smile. Although now that my apartment is spotless, I have nothing to do.

This is my last week teaching Marshall which I am indifferent about. I did enjoy the time I had with him, but at the same time, I do not have enough patience to continue. It was a great learning experience, but I am ready to have my Tuesdays and Thursdays back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's