Asked For Letters Of Recommendation Yet?

It's Halloween season right? Here is a little scary story...
The other day I decided to go hot tubbing and relax before taking a quiz.
So I grab my cute little trunks from off the hook outside
and put them on. I look down to see a little white spot on the right leg.
Just thinking it was something small like a cotton fuzz
or some other little static clinging particle.
Flick it once, flick it twice..and it is still there.
I give it one last brush of with my hand and that little
"fuzz" cracks open and 15+ little spiders come crawling out.
ALL.OVER.MY.BODY.
It was like a scene from Arachnophobia.
I lost my shit. I have never been so terrified in my entire life. 
I rip off my swimming suit, and just jump in the hot tub naked to make 
sure I get all those disgusting bugs off me. Chlorine water is my new best friend.
Not to mention I was hot tubbing with a couple gals and I am glad 
that seeing a nude Homo isn't too life threatening.   


Apparently it is Fall in Pocatello :)
How can ya tell? Cause I am busting out the Scarves,
Peacoat, and the Lundberg Stetson Caps :D
I am so crazy excited for all the leaves to fall! I love walking 
around Old Town and the university area
and listen to all the crunching leaves under my feet.

And today I looked at my itinerary for Denver...and I am more then 
EXCITED!!! GAHH, I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY TUSH 
IN THE SAME CITY AS NATALIE! THERE IS GONNA BE HELL :D
EEEEK!

Until Next Time.

Comments

  1. AHHHHH!!!! <--(Extremely high pitched girly scream, I know, hard to imagine because I have such a deep sultry, sexy voice. haha) Oh my gosh I was freaking out reading this and I had to read it to my roommate! that grossed me out so bad, I'm a little traumatized! I hated that movie, Arachnophobia, it made me terrified to take a shower and eat popcorn for the longest time. I'm glad you didn't die though... that would have been tragic! *sidenote- I LOVE FALL TOO!!!! It's my favorite ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's