You Make Me Happy.

I am so stoked for this Halloween! Cannot wait to go to all the haunted attractions!
Eeeeek, I just wanna get so scared that I pee! 
And this means I gotta have a Rocky Horror party soon :)



I love my legs, shoot dang. 
I must say I think they are one of the most 
attractive parts of my body. 
Not to mention I am so happy I have ankles.

This week was the Work Week From Hell, and that is putting it
lightly. I am so glad that I didn't have to work
today. Within the last week I have worked 58 hour along 
with going to all my classes. Accomplished, much?

I am beginning to see my past come back to me. 
In some ways I am scared, but in many ways I am excited.

I am also beginning to realize how different my attitude
and thought process is from my peers. My decision making
apparently isn't as normal as I thought it was.
I thought that doing what makes me happy was a good
approach to life, but as of late I am one of
very few that believe that. 

Comments

  1. Doing what makes you happy IS a good approach to life :)
    I'm sorry that I'm one of those peers who you see as a roadblock to it :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's