Becaws Im Anel Ritintiv Lyk That.

How in the world am I functioning today? How 
will I function tomorrow? Two nights ago I got absolutely zero
sleep. Made the mistake of going to Ladies Night and then 
skating afterward. Okay not a mistake, it was actually
a very great choice :D
Then I hung out with a friend for the next few hours, late into the night.
It always happens. For some reason we just chat it up into the wee hours of the morning.
I gotta figure this out and get more sleep. 
Well then yesterday I started my day at 9:03 in the AM
and had class until 2:00 and work immediately after class was let
out. Work from 2:00 until 9:00 at the Rink and then because I 
have a hard time refusing to work, I worked at American Eagle
until 2:00 AM. Of course after working so late, I cannot 
focus and get delusional therefore, I cannot relax. Sleep didn't occur 
until around 6:00....Aaaaand began today at 8:03 AM with work at
10:00 until 5:45. Luckily I get a nice little break before
going back to American Eagle for another late night shift.

There are only 2 things keeping me going.

1. The ever on going thought of saving money for my last summer of freedom and adventure

2. This photo. 


Juni is the cutest little thing in the world. She has a way of making everything better and all the stress go away. Her little giggles and playful smile melts my heart every single time.
As much as I complain about children and how I never want to have one, I see her 
and I instantly am reminded why children and I get along so well. I cannot
wait to have a little family of my own. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being able 
to go out when ever I want, who whom ever I want. Never having to check in 
with anyone or on anyone. I can come and go as I please. I can save my money 
and spend it on anything and everything. All of that is just wonderful,
but when my lil June Bug says "I Love you Jake" it makes me just want to kidnap her and 
keep her as my own. I am so excited to have own little girl/boy look into 
my eyes and say "I Love you Daddy." Eeek, I get all giddy just thinking about
it. I love this little girl!

Until Next Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's