With A Twang Of Cute.

This week has been a week of fashion mishap.
Monday, white pants, after Labor Day.
Yesterday I wore a brown belt with black shoes.
Today, I wore sweats to school for the first time, ever.
Even throughout high school, I have never worn sweats. I got 
fully dressed every single day even if I felt like crap. Well, that's over.
I wonder what other fashion No-nos I will do throughout the week. 
I just hope I can stay away from sequins, stretchy pants, and crocks.



Luckily I was able to redeem myself Monday by being a Ca-Li-Fornia Gurl :)
I guess summer is almost over, so I gotta make the best of the few warm days
we have left :)


The other day at work, a customer brought this in to me :)
It says "Wishing You Rainbows"
Oh.My.God I love it! 
Yes yes, I complain about my job sometimes, but when you
get right down to it, I LOVE it all!
I get to meet some really awesome people...that bring me
cute little gifts :) Ha ha and of course they are 
just wonderful in general! 

An update on how the rest of the week goes is on it's way.

Until Next Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's