I'm Burping My Face Off.

The day began out wonderfully...
Woke up in warm bed, with a smiling face. 
Went to kickboxing and kicked some boxes.
Got a card from Natalie.
Wearing my Lesbian sweater today.

Then I check my email...

"Jacob
I had to review grades today for the department and find you may be in trouble....come see me so we can figure out a strategy to get your grade up."

Great. And this is one of the classes that ACTUALLY counts. 
It is all because I miss the stupid journal entries. 
How do I miss these easy assignments?
NO ONE ever announces them. 
I don't have internet access at home,
on my phone, or at work so checking my 
Moodle is a once a day thing when I get to ISU
for a brief period of time. 
And of course they are not listed on the
syllabus.

I know it is my own fault for missing the assignments.
I guess I should just be thankful that my professor
wants to help me out and see what I can do to get 
my grade up in that class.
I feel so stupid for allowing it to get this far.

Current Mood:
Kinda Down.

I don't have any photos that are of any importance or
have any meaning..so enjoy a photo of a pizza I made at work...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's