Am I Swimming In These Pants?

It's only been 2 weeks and I am already having American Eagle Dreams.
Although they have been two of the best dreams I have had in a long
time.

Dream 1.
I was working and it was a very busy day. People everywhere. Then this
really nice looking guy walks in carrying a ukulele and comes right to
me. He asks if I am Jacob...to which I reply "Sure Am." Next thing I
know he is lifting me on the counter and says to me,"(Insert Boy's Name)
sent me. He wishes he could be here to do this himself." Then he starts
playing and singing 'Oh It Is Love' by Hellogoodbye. One of my absolutely
favorite songs. The whole store just freezes. It was one of those moments
where everyone stops and adores. It was simply blissful. And I wake up
singing the song. Ha.

Dream 2.
Yet again, the dream starts out in American Eagle. I am working and there
are two girls looking for me. Not just any two girls...Death Eaters. I was
freaking out so I hid between two pillars of mens small button ups. The Death
Eaters were browsing the shirts and found me hiding! They exclaim, "ARE YOU
JACOB!?" My manager walks over and in a flurry says, "No, that is Whitney."
The Death Eaters, obviously not the brightest (I imagine they are related to
Crabbe and Goyle), believe it and finish their shopping and walk away.

At some point in my dream I used "Lumos." I needed light for some reason,
but I am not really sure what I was doing.

A few moments pass and I realize that I have to do what I have to do. I
chase after the Death Eaters, and they don't try to kill me, they have to
save me for Lord Voldemort. They tell me that I must meet Voldemort at 4:30
in the food court outside of American Eagle. Well of course since I will be
dueling the Dark Lord, I have to go shopping and get a new wardrobe and
wand. My dream enters one of those shopping montages where music is
playing in the background while the camera films me dancing around trying
on clothes and laughing. I got myself a lot of super hott new outfits.
Somewhere within all this Hillary Duff/Lizzie McGuire/1990's/Teenage-Girl
-Shopping-Spree moment, I got a new wand.

I soon Apparate to ISU and some crazy chick comes looking for me again,
and I end up on the roof of Fraisure Hall and we get in a wicked awesome duel.
"Flipendo!" Conjunctivitis!" "Expelliarmus!" "Stupefy!" "Reducto!" "Protego!"
Needless to say, I defeated her...

As I screamed the final charm "Locomotor Mortis" to bind her legs... I wake
up while pointing my imaginary wand across the room and actually saying the
final charm. Sheesh, what a vivid dream.

And this begins the American Eagle dreams, AND a very wonder summer full of
reading, may just have to re-read the whole HP series.

Comments

  1. I love the Harry Potter dream. A lot. and my favorite part is the detail. and that you know the Locomotor Mortis. You make my life complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's establish how much I adore you for knowing Flipendo and Conjuctivitis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I KNOW my Harry Potter Charms, Curses and Spells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I giggle I smirk...I wonder, do you think you are Harry Potter? If so can you introduce me to Fred and George and maybe Ron...just saying. And bravo for knowing your proper charms, curses, and spells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful dreams--jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's