Wit Is In Response To Something.

Biggest accomplishment of my life!!!!

I'll give you a hint. Must use at 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
BODY WAXING! Omg what a thrill! It hurt like hell
but it was the most amazing experience ever. Talk about
wanting to punch a baby in the face. With every rrriiip
I felt like my skin was just gonna peal off.

They are right when they say there is a price for
beauty. BUT is so worth it. I could just lay here rubbing
my chest all night. It is such a great feeling.. NO HAIR!
Golly I cannot remember the last time I didn't have chest
hair... wait in the 8th grade. haha I plan on getting a good
waxing done every 4 weeks. Yes! No longer worrying about
getting razor burn. Just have to worry about getting
scalded when they apply the wax haha.

PHOTOS GALORE!




Comments

  1. Your vanity has reached a new level of absurdity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend...you are far far braver than I. That is an awful lot of wax pulling a lot of little hairs. Vanity thy name is...well anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's