You Are A Very Seductive Pickle Eater.

The Apartment of my dreams will soon be mine. The gentleman that currently rents it, is giving his 30 days tomorrow!!! Excited? HELL YES! I have been saving up money for rent for the last 2 months, and I already have 4 months rent saved. Holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy!!! This will be amazing. I cannot wait to actually get the apartment. Being inside it makes me feel like I am not in Pocatello anymore. I feel as if I am in some city in California, New York, New Jersey, just somewhere much better than Idaho.

This is a dream soon to come true. One of the many I have. Living above a business off of a main street. Having windows that light the whole place. Walking up a marble staircase to even get to the apartments. Off street parking. My own place. A place I do not have to share with anyone. It is all mine. A place where the parents have no dominion. My house, my rules. If I want to walk around my apartment naked, so be it. If I want a glass of wine before bed, so be it. If I want to have boys in my room at night, SO BE IT!

It gives me a chance to be completely independent. I can do it. I have enough money to get me through the slow summer at work. I will be able to pay for a place to call my own.

List of things I need to get done:
1. Renew Food Stamps
2. Purchase furniture
-Coffee Table
-Couch
-Kitchen table
-Bedspread
-Metal Kitchen Rack
3. Insure and Register Car
4. Find 3rd job.

This could be a whole start for me. Maybe it will be best for me and that parents. Some distance. We may be able to put aside our differences and grow closer. Also I need to try to get them to help me out a little...maybe register my car for me, while I insure it..or maybe they will pay my insurance while I register it. I dunno. See if I can talk them into some kind of deal.

I am going to do it. Really, I am. It is going to be so exciting and an adventure. Wish me luck. Donations are always accepted. $20 a month would be nice. Think of it as a Charity.

Comments

  1. I'm soooo excited for you. Once you move in I really want to see it. I demand to be invited for the apartment warming part...haha. I still can't completely understand why you so underly hate Idaho. Parts of Idaho culture, for sure, but all of Idaho I'll never understand. However if it makes you happy to imagine living outside of Idaho all the better for you. It will be awesome I'm sure. As for donating...gotta be honest can't help there love. I can't even afford groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and yes I am a very seductive pickle eater...how did you know? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's