I'll Share My Choco-Taco With You...Ew?

I have way too much fun when it comes to Valentine's Day, especially when I don't have a Valentine (well a significant other). I do have a Valentine for the Day, Sara, but not a real Valentine that I am in L.O.V.E. with. BUT for this happy day, Sara and I are gonna spend the evening together. On my way home from work, I am gonna pick a a heart shaped pizza fro Papa Murphey's, grab my Wii and some Just Dance, then we are gonna dance the night away and eat up some pizza :) I figure, why should I hate this holiday? Just because I don't get to spend it when the person I Love, or get to share a romantic evening like half of the world, (Well US) doesn't mean I need to be bitter. I'll leave that to all the other single people out there.

This year's Valentine's are Hello Kitty!! Why? Because they were one of the only ones left at Walmart last night when I decided to celebrate the holiday, fully. And, it's Japanese...who doesn't like Japanese shit? (Said as I stare at the table of Japanese students)



I am oddly excited to see all my classmates today! Everyone is getting a personalized Valentine from me :) Even my professors!! Ha ha It made everyone is extremely happy in my first class, now for the larger of the classes! Hopefully I can remember everyone's name and not forget someone. That would be so horrible. Any whoodle, it will be a great day, I can foresee it :)

And on a side note, I really gotta clip my fingernails!

Comments

  1. Go you for having fun on the holiday. I've never understood this holiday yet never bitter just baffled. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's