You Need To Shut It Down.

Not gonna lie, I am one amazing human being. Today has probably been one of the most eventful days, ever. After waking up, I cleaned...and not just cleaned...but C-L-E-A-N-E-D cleaned my apartment. Last time something like this happened, I ran out of orange glow. Soon it was time for class, so I went to Economics...this is where I lost all focus and motivation...but soon regained it when I got home.

BACKGROUND STORY!!
The other day, I was walking down the stairs of my building and there was a TV sitting at the bottom of the stairs with a sign on it that said "free." I look at Tuc and he says "take it" so I did. I now have a TV.

Back to the main story now...I get home and see the TV I have just sitting there, still not even plugged in...Then this crazy thought pops into my mind...I.MUST.PLAY.MARIO.




Ha notice the yoga ball... I tried to do some yoga...but never actually got around to it. Teehee. I assumed this position for about 3 hours today. THAT IS RIDICULOUS! The only time this kind of behavior is acceptable is when Natalie is right next to me.

Well Needless to say, I have the Wii hooked up now...And I will be even less productive now. Great, I have 2 exams next week....We will see how things go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's