One Day, He May Come Back.

I have this new obsession with fashion. I just go to Chictopia.com and I spend all my time looking and rating people's fashion/ I steal some ideas, I create my own ideas...golly. I just wanna go shopping so bad right now. I have so much I want to buy, but where should I get the money? Maybe I should find myself a sugar daddy to supply everything for me. I mean it really can't be that bad can it?

So you can get a feel for what I am obsessing over....

I mean obviously you can tell I am obsessing around a single guy, for the most part, but I LOVE his fashion sense. I am slowly adopting this style. It is so.....chic!

Of course this is only the summer wear, but I will start looking at more professional options. And in response to the suggestions of shopping at T.J. Maxx and Ross, their clothes fit really weird on guys...their smalls are more like a large on me. And their clothes are really boxy. I rarely find anything that looks good and fits right. But, I will give it another shot, maybe I will get lucky.

Comments

  1. *cough cough*

    You know you do have friends that sew for a living, and are happy to help. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's