Therefore, Too Low Is Wrong.

I am absolutely in Love with what I am doing in school! Being at the Audiology Clinic is just amazing. There is only one problem, I don't own any professional clothing. I have got to go shopping and get just a few things. Well I guess there is another problem that arises, I don't have the money to go shopping, AND this is Idaho...where the heck can I get tasteful clothing? The nearest place that has semi-okay clothing is Salt Lake, and there is no way my car will make it all the way there AND back. And there is no way that I am gonna SL Express it. I am just hoping that I get a huge paycheck really soon, or get my taxes back and stumble upon a friend that is going down to SLC, so I can hitch a ride.

Today has been one of those day. And by one of those days I mean, it is a Khaki and Polo day. Only golfers and 49er's fans wear khakis and polos together. Ugh, and I am neither of those. Once again, the issue of not having clinic appropriate clothing.

Complain, complain, complain, yes yes yes. Finished with that...okay one last thing, Client cancelled today, again.

Was called a racist twice today.
1. Because I said I won't speak Spanish until Mexico takes over America
2. Because I said I don't want Chinese for lunch today.
*I think the term "racist" is being used a little too loosely.


Comments

  1. Go to Ross...seriously,if you need professional attire it will be the cheapest place. You'll be surprised by all the button down shirt options and all the ties! You can buy a few button downs in colors or with various pinstripes of color, some sweater vests and some coordinating ties...you'll walk out having spent $60 max- I promise! P.S...I agree with your reasons for not speaking Spanish and your non desire for Chinese...you are NOT a racist...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're liking the ISU clinic!

    I'm with Brit on this one... Try T.J.s, try ross... if only to pick up a couple of useable items until you can really indulge. P.s. There's always the salt lake express down to SLC if you know someone down there who can help you get around. They also have cabs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's