Pink Flamingos Are Pink.

I have a highly addictive personality, and it's bad. I never thought that I would find something
that I would be addicted to more than blogging, but I found it. It is okay though, I need to be addicted to something worth while. At least it isn't pills eh?

New addiction, Dailybooth.com
Yes I know last time I said Photobooth, but that is not the real website.
It is DAILYBooth. Oops. To very similar things and but two completely different sites.
To prove that I am such a nerd, I go to Photobooth.com and I try to log in....after over an hour of *Forgot Your Password?* and *Forgot Your Username?* I realized that I was at the wrong
website Ha. Oopsie.

Oh well, it is my new obsession and I hope to stick with it for a while. If you care to follow me, here is the URL


Enjoy :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's