Awww Cute, You Betty Cocker.

As fore mentioned in a blog, I have a very addictive personality. 
And this time I think I may be going too far ha.
Lately I have been chatting delightfully with a new, "friend" and 
I enjoy the conversation so much that I don't want
it to end. So I, being a strong personality type, I am constantly
messaging this person...all day long. 
I have gained a high affinity for this individual and I think it may
be getting me into that obnoxious, always 
wanted to talk phase. Eeeek, and believe me, that is the last place
I want to be. 

Suggestions on how to not be so addicted?


Today was grocery shopping day...and that means I gotta 
Gay it up! So I thought that jean shorts, a tank, cardigan and my purse
would do the trick :) PLUS I SHAVED!
And we all know how much I HATE to shave. But I did it.
I suck it up, and put a razor to the face. 
Now I look like a cute little boy :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's