Probably Because You Are You.

Today was kind of a Let-down day.
Remember a few posts ago I mentioned trying to get into a Genetics class?
Well I heard from the professor today and he declined my petition to take the class
without the pre-requisites. I am a little saddened by this because now I have
to find a 3 credit class to take so I can graduate on time. And I refuse to take summer classes.
So if anyone has any suggestions, I am open to it.

Lately at work I have been feeling so unappreciated and taken for granted. 
They say when you start feeling this way, it is time to look for another job,
but I fear I won't be able to find a job that is willing to work with my class
schedule as well at the rink does, and I also don't wanna go from being at 
the top, all the way to to bottom again. And to go back to being paid ONLY
minimum wage. That definitely won't pay my rent, insurance and other bills.
Ugh, what a terrible place to be at the moment. Hopefully when school starts
things at work will look up a little. 


For some weird reason, I have been obsessed with bandannas. I LOVE to wear them.
I wear them when I ride my bike, when I do my shopping, when I am at work. ALWAYS. 
I think it is because they keep my so cool in this heat. And it is definitely the summer of 
tank tops, sleeveless jackets and booty shorts.


Why do I have a photo of an odometer? Cause this last Thursday I got a fun little
job at Nissan/Kia here in town. I get to drive down all these cars to SLC to drop
them off at some rental place that buys Nissan and Kia cars. I get to drive BRAND 
NEW cars 160+ miles. It rocks! AND I get paid pretty good for it. 
I Love the feeling of putting miles on a never before driven car. Eeek.
This trip I got to drive a Kia Forte, sports edition, and a Cube. Ha
The cube is so weird looking, but totes fun to drive! And another plus to doing
this is I get to leave Pocatello for a few hours. It is nice little getaway.

Uh, I may be in Like, just sayin. 

Until Next Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's