If I'm Gonna Die, I'm Gonna Die.

I dunno how I walk into some of the situations that I do, but I like my life.
No, I LOVE my life. 

Recently, I got to spend a delightful evening with my, now official, friend Kadyn.
Had a great chat over dinner at Chili's and running into a whole bunch of the douche
guys from high school. It was extremely refreshing because we actually had a 
conversation. 
After dinner off to the driving range and hit some golf balls!!! Eeeek, it is so much fun :)
The best way to relieve some stress!


I also have an way of making the strangest friends...
The lady that owns and runs the driving range is now one of my best gossip gals.
We stand there for and hour and just talk and talk about everything. She is a doll.
I give her shopping and fashion tips, and she gives me free golf balls ha. 

Anyway, after a fun evening of golfing and ice cream we go take a walk around Old Town 
just to experience the cool air, and as we walk back to my apartment, we hear a girl moaning-ish.
It sounds like someone is porkin' somewhere outside. 
Kadyn and my immediate reaction...let's find them!
We look around for a little bit and cannot find them, then I look up.
I see two naked bodies ON the Key Bank sign, just going at it. 
How thrilling!! I am kinda jealous I wasn't the one to think of that. 
But alas, it gave Kadyn and myself some entertainment.

Today I am trying a new tea shop in Old Town. It is called the Blossom and Bean.
It is a cute little place, but I don't think it is quite my style.
Maybe I should just give it a chance...maybe it is just because it is a starting business.

Who knows what today will hold for me.
Until Next Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's