I Think Your Hair Is Sexy.

I have just discovered something worst to wake up to than the sound of someone vomiting,
the phone ringing, and when you answer it someone on the other end saying that your
banking accounts have been compromised and someone is making charges
at Macy's in Oklahoma City. Whoever it was had better have gotten
something nice like a dress and shoes or a new fitted suit and
sterling silver cuff links. C'mon keep it classy.

On a different note, I may be having some romance in my life.
What? Yeah, weird. It's been a looooong time since I had
anything exciting happening in the Realm of Dating.
But as usual, I will keep you posted.


As a way of keeping myself from getting bored, or down that someone else got to 
spend my money on something fabulous, I am making a collage. Notice the excessive
amounts of men in spandex outfits :) 

Comments

  1. I had my account comprised too! Miami, Florida. They bought some crap from Home Depot. What a stinky thing to do. I wonder what they bought. It better have been a really nice patio set, or an awesome closet organizer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's