Your Laugh Is One Of My Favorite Sounds.

Dear everyone, I am still alive and well. 
This summer has been so incredibly full of TIME, that I dunno what to do
with it all. I should blog more than I have, but I don't. 
I have Sunday through Tuesday off almost every week, and 
instead of blogging or doing something worth while, I watch
Will & Grace, bake unhealthy food, or watch Will & Grace
and bake unhealthy food at the same time. 

I have been working out more than usual. Got myself a gym membership
to the Metro just down the street. The only weird thing about going to the 
gym is, is when I walk through the locker room I see all these naked men.
Heaven right? WRONG! With my luck, all the men that walk around in 
the nude are over 50. Barf! Everywhere I go..the showers, the hot tub, the sauna.
ALL OLD NAKED MEN! It makes me never want to grow old.

Although I have been scarred by several of the older gentlemen at the gym,
the ladies make me feel at home, especially when I am on the rowing machine
and when I am on the stair master. Some of the best conversations and recipes
come from the delightful chats I have with my ladies.

As of late, here are some photos of what I have been up to.


1. The other day I was hanging out with Lakota and Kadyn Ward* and Lakota decided upon a nap. Boy can sleep through anything. If you look at the bottom corner of the bed, you will see Lakota's little toes poking out of the Tower of Impossible Sleep.
2. While telling a friend about my activities for the day, he responds with "Shouldn't you be in a wifebeater drinking a beer and eating a hotdog?" ... I was wearing a black wifebeater, cooking hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill and craving a beer. 
3. Dancing the night away with Lakota :) Gay boys being Gay boys!
4. 4th of July...played some baseball...hitting my sister Meagan dead in the arm with a baseball...never pitch to me and expect to NOT get hit with the ball. Following a great game of shadow ball, Meagan, her family and I all went back to my place to draw with chalk, and this is one of my pieces of art :) The best part...it stayed there until it rained...2 weeks later. Didn't get defaced or anything :) And it was at a public park! teehee.

*Kadyn Ward...you have officially been mentioned in my blog...thus declaring it no longer safe for you.

Until Next Time. 


Comments

  1. So Kadyn isn't safe from your blog does that mean I still am? Ah the benefits of being me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's