For The Brokenhearted, Battles Scarred.

As of late, I have had no blog motivation or inspiration. I feel bad because normally
I can blog about anything and everything, but lately I have had nothing to say.
It's not that I have been busy because I have had nothing BUT
time this summer. I don't ever work on Monday or Tuesday so I just stay
in bed all morning. Literally all morning, from 12 am to 11:59 am. I am 
such a lazy butt. I have no reason to get out of bed so I just lay there. I 
know I should get up and work out or just get up and do something,
but I don't HAVE to so I just stay in bed.

Luckily my mom said I can do her yard for every Tuesday morning...
that'll get me up and out of bed. Yay.

I was looking through my photos on my phone and ran across a couple
of them that I have not shared with anyone. So might as well start sharing...
cause sharing IS caring.

Enjoy.



 1. Roller skating on the quad with my great friend Lyndsay Evans

2. This is how my mom insisted she pay me for doing yard work.
She comes walking out of the house flashing a 20 and says
"I dunno how to do this but..." Then my dad yells from across the yard,
"Put it down the front!!!" followed by,
"Make him dance for it!!"
I danced for my mother. . . How many men can say
they have done that before. 
This guy!

3. The fountain outside my apartment actually has a name,
Frolicking Fish

4. Some delightful and inspirational graffiti on my building :)

5. Insect sex. Kinda funny. Came across this on my hike
the other week. Beetles are so horny.


 Until Next Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's