Flawless.

That feeling you get when you don't see someone for a while and you 
just can't stand it anymore that you FB stalk them for hours. Yep.
Just had that moment. With a few people. Shoot dang, why do
these people all have to live out of Pocatello.
Of course, Natalie is my most FB stalked person ever.
I am missing me some Natalie like nobodies business.
Watched both videos, and looked at all our photos. November just can't
come fast enough!!!

As for the other people I am missing, gonna get me some money and make 
some visits here real soon.


Update: Still keeping the facial hair. And Still doing yoga nearly on a daily basis.


I went up to Scout Mountain with the family yesterday.
It was super delightful. Nice to see nature still exists. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's