You Brought A Smile To My Face.

I just realized how hard it is to break a habit.
I for the past 2 months I have been in this habit where
I wake up at 7, waiting for a Good Morning text from 
one of my friends and then at night I expect a 
Good Night text around 9:00. 
It is so hard to stay asleep in the morning and even 
harder at night not to wait for that text or say it first.
Shoot dang, hopefully soon I will be over something so simple.

Today I found my way into the Audiology Clinic and messed around
with all the equipment for nearly 2 hours :)
It was just so much fun!! I love everything I do in there.
After freaking out about my hearing, I am happy to report
that my hearing is still extremely good!
I am so conscious about sounds now... going to Charley's
scares me because of how loud the music is and work makes me 
even more paranoid for the fact that I am ALWAYS there and 
we are ALWAYS playing loud music. 
Thank goodness my hearing has not been too drastically 
affected. And I hope to keep it that way.


Not gonna lie, I am kinda cute!! I am working towards a certain body
type for my Halloween costume :) I cannot reveal what it is yet, 
but I hope to pull it off come the Halloween party at Charley's :D

This new obsession with Gangnum Style.. yeah, it's gonna go soon.
I am OBSESSED, like the rest of the world.

Until Next Time. 

Comments

  1. You're going to laugh at me but every time you post your picture in a blog the song "I'm sexy and I know it" goes through my head and the mental image of you wiggling to show it makes me giggle every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! and I think you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's