:0 BEER?

Newest, and willing to say, Biggest pet peeve...Parents at parades. I thought that children got obnoxious during a parade with all the "I want a Popsicle!!!" "Right here, right here, right here!!" and "*screams* POPSICLE!!" But I was so wrong. The worst thing is being chased down by a parent asking for a different color or for 5 popsicles. I just look at back them and say "I don't take orders, but you can have one." Or if I am really feeling like a jerk I will just tell them no, smile and skate away.

Yesterday was the Pioneer Day Celebration, remind me what they even did? And of course we have to have a parade that costs $50.00 to enter a float. Deleta has always been in any parade and this year is no different. I love doing it! I have so much fun. Here is a quick rundown of how it all happens. 8:00 AM meet at Deleta. Wash the bus, pick up balloons, pick up 2,800 popsicles, arrive at Holt Arena around 8:50. Put banners on the Deleta Bus, then the fun begins. We (meaning the group of 6-12 skaters) all get in a huge group and skate all over the parking lot "looking" at all the other floats...AKA The Mob of Glowing Skaters that make fun of all the people dressed up like stupid pioneers :)

But it is confession time, I have the biggest crush on my bosses nephew. Ha ha Straight. And I have a crush. He is just fun to be around, Patrick is his name. Ha ha, now don't think this is anything huge or serious, but he seriously would be one of the most perfect guys to date, IF he was Gay, which he is now. Ha. But I am absolutely content with my single status :)

Oh, and Happy 1st Birthday Tobias! Daddy Loves and misses you so much!!

Comments

  1. Jake love, realizing I rarely ever write a blog without a mistake I just thought I'd point out I'm pretty sure you meant to say IF he was Gay, which is not...not now. Just thought I'd point it out in case it's important somehow. I know how much you love being in parades...and don't poke fun of the poor people dressed like pioneers, they are already hot a miserable. Especially the kids that are being forced to participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your title, and was excited thinking you actually drank beer. I should know by now that your titles never reflect the content of the blog. Love you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's