Fook That 3D BS.

Week Two of Summer Hiking has been completed. I am off to a good start, hurray. Today I thought it would be fun to figure out how the heck to get to the "P" on the mountain side. Easier said than done. I turned a 1 hour hike into a 3 hour hike...all because I had no idea where I was going, just that I was on the right mountain range. After coming to the top of the mountain, ya know, by the radio towers, I realized I was probably too high up and I took a wrong turn somewhere along the trail.

I passed 5 TV/Radio towers before I decided I should probably get off the top of the mountain and, I dunno, aim for the actual side of the mountain that the P is on. Hiking alone is dangerous for me, because I just keep walking and I think "Heck, I'll run into what I am looking for eventually." HA! That's definitely not the best philosophy to have, especially when hiking.


I was a little shocked when I actually found the P. It isn't white. HA. It looks super white when you look at it from a distance, but when you get close it looks like a bunch of Gays got a hold of some paint and wanted to create their own life size Candy Land board game. It was super awesome though. Hells yes, Poky you support the Gays, even if you didn't know it.

Comments

  1. Jake you nerd. I know you look awesome with a tan and all but really three hours without a shirt. When you have cancer and I come to visit be prepared for the I told you to wear sunscreen lecture...just saying. I'm glad you found your "P" hehehehe...yes I'm weird but that's why you love me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will remember to wear sunscreen next time. I hate being burnt...so I will be prepared. Then you wont have to visit me in a hospital..but at my own apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much better idea! Your apartment is much cuter than a hospital any day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's