Yes Frat Boys Are Hilarious!!!

Lately I have been on the biggest Love kick. I want Love so bad. Yes, I know I sound like every other single person out there. I know in my last post I said I was "absolutely content with my single status," and I am. It just so happens to be that all my favorite songs at the moment are the best songs that talk about Love. Gaaa!

LOOK ALL THESE UP!!! They are amazing and make the heart ache so bad :)

If It's Love- Train
Marry Me- Train
Oh, It Is Love- Hellogoodbye
You Don't Know Me- Michael Buble
That's All- Michael Buble
You and I- Michael Buble

I am love all these songs, oh so much. This is the kind of Love that I want. Love that is "spontaneous and caring. Like I come home from a long day and the second i'm thru the door i get swept off my feet into a spinning hug only to hit the couch and lay there holding each other till its time to eat." Or the love that says "i feel the need to see yo smile...like I should be the one that keeps you smiling all the time." The Love that "Jacob, I want to hold your hand :]" is all that needs to be said. Of course Love cannot just be all the cute stuff. I want Love that is hard at times. Love that is worth working for. Days where we just lay in bed all day talking and laughing. Gwad, those were the best mornings :) Or the Love where we lay on the couch together and watch the most ridiculous TV shows. I want a Love that lasts forever. And I think, I know I have found it, just got to get it now. Ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's