Haha You Crazy Kid.

Tonight's post is brought to you by The Pillars at Red Hill. I didn't want to be alone tonight, but I ended up being alone anyways. As a distraction of how lonely I am getting, I have been taking almost nightly hikes to the Pillars. Why the Pillars? Well because it is just far enough up that it gives a wonderful cardio workout, away from the city where you cannot hear any of the traffic or people down below, and just has a beautiful view of Pocatello, oh and for some reason being up there just takes all the worry in the world away from me. It is like I pass a certain elevation and I am not allowed to actually think. My mind goes blank and I can just stare off into the distance for hours.

Luckily tonight I brought my laptop and I decided I would blog from on high. While I sit up here, there are two groups of people. 1. a fairly large group of guys, semi-douchy. 2. An obviously LDS boy and girl on a date..either the 2nd or 3rd date. Which brings me to something I have realized. I have a huge problem with eeves dropping. I LOVE to listen in on peoples' conversations. I decided to sit closer to the LDS date, Mormon dating is just funner to watch.

I will admit I do not miss the Mormon dating. All of the awkward conversations that happen. Trying to make a good impression by either laughing at all the semi-funny things the girl would say or trying to use exciting words like "super" "awesome" "wicked" or, my favorite phrase, "totally amazing dude." Pretending to actually pay attention or give off the impression of being interested in the conversation. NOT to mention that it was always so awkward for me because I am Gay. Ha. I was never interested in the conversation as a potential boyfriend, but as a friend. I think that is why the girls and I always got along so well, because I was being normal and just giving my true opinion and not trying to say what I thought the girl wanted to hear. It is so different from Gay dating. And I enjoy it more by far. It is more playful and full of realness.

Anywho, back to the couple. Some of their conversation is just ridiculous. "I love love love me some sugar free red bull!" "I really like spending time with you. I really really do." "There were breasts everywhere. That was a look away moment."

I honestly am getting so bored with their conversation...too bad the semi-douchy guys left. I am sure I could have gotten a couple good laughs with listening to their conversation.

Next time, look for the larger group....more conversation goes on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's