All Access Pass?




Black light photo :] Last night I went skating after hours with a friend. I forget how great of a mood skating puts me in.



Recently I have developed an addiction to Green Tea. Every morning around 9:00, I ride my bike over to Mocha Madness and get a 20 Ounce tea. I feel oddly cultured. It is one of those things that as a child, I would see on TV that I loved. The guy/girl that would go to the coffee shop, daily. It again makes me feel like I am not really in Pocatello. It seems like regularly going to a coffee shop only happens in larger cities...Seattle, or Denver.

Comments

  1. Jake I love you, I also know your lack of love for Pocatello, I'm glad you've found one more way to feel like you aren't really around the people like me. Question what is on your head while you're skating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Mady. I Love you so much. I need to stop by. Hopefully I will wake up earlier tomorrow so I can stop by to chit chat for a while. I just pretend that I am living in a large city, it is part of the reason why I don't want to start driving everywhere again. Ha ha I was wearing a bandanna when I was skating :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's