I Mostly Sort Of Trust Him.

While blog stalking some person in Missouri, inspiration struck! I am going to make a Red Velvet Cake, from scratch.

*Gasp* *Gasp* *Gasp*
*Whisper* *Gasp*
"Oh my, from scratch" *Whisper*
*whisper* "scratch" *gasp*

Yes, from scratch :) Normally I am content with the Betty Crocker, boxed cake. But this time I thought I would outdo myself. So I found a recipe from The Pioneer Woman and started baking.



I must say, I did a pretty damn good job. Delicious Red Velvet Cake from scratch, with a homemade cream cheese frosting, topped off with raspberries :)

The kitchen is my new favorite room in my apartment. I have a feeling I will be spending even more time in there. Next challenge, The Tiered Cake.

Comments

  1. Mmkay. this makes me laugh. I just bought tiered cake pans the other day.... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I want a piece of cake!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's