Oh Yeah...Such A Charmer.

A new addiction has been formed. I cannot get enough of Phase 10. There is something about this game that leaves me wanting more. It is my crack. I need it. I have to play everyday, even if it is just one phase. I play Phase 10, I dream Phase 10, I breathe Phase 10, I eat Phase 10. Phase 10. Is. My. Life (Thank you RJY for the idea).


Top 3 Benefits:
  1. I thought my consecutive counting skills were good, they are AMAZING now. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
  2. I know my colors like nobodies business. Green, Red, Yellow, Blue
  3. Gotten really good at Bluffin' (with my muffin). World Poker Tour here I come.


I can only see positive things about this addiction. It is already improving me. If anyone is up for a friendly game of Phase 10, you know where to find me.

Comments

  1. Seriously this is one of the bestest games ever! I love this game, I say own the addiction my friend. Addictions don't hurt anything right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this game!!!! Let's play soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume, then, you have never played Nertz?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's