Nom Nom Nom!

*Knock knock knock*
"It's open!"
"Hey, what's happenin....Where are you?"
"Kitchen, Not much just doing a little cleaning."
"Ah, figured. I mean it is not every day you see
some guy hanging out his apartment cleaning the
windows in the middle of a rain storm."
* -.- *

I am definitely on one of those manic cleaning stages again. My apartment is so clean it is fit to house a Queen...wait :) No but seriously. Productivity is my middle name. Woke up and immediately went to my sisters house and mowed her lawn. Then went shopping. Doing a little retail therapy. It is one of those really important things that help keep me sane. After my little shopping adventures I came back home and then the crazy started. I dunno why or what causes it, but I get in this mood where I am super hyper, but feel high at the same time. Then while I am in this mood, I clean. No Clean is an understatement. I obsess until everything is immaculate.
Windows, inside and outside....Check
All Dishes washed again....Check
Counters bleached.....Check
Oven and Stove....Check
Sweep and mop floors....Check
Strip, wax, and polish all wood floors... Check
Change Sheets....Check
Wipe down all walls.....Check
Reorganize all cabinets....Check
Scrub shower, toilet and sink...Check
Clean fridge and freezer....Check
Refold all clothes....Check

Break for tea. I am just trying to keep myself out of the house. I am not sure if it is healthy or what not, but I think I MAY have a slight problem. I actually know where some of the craziness came from...Get a text message... "Excited to have a sleep over thursday?"
*Brain explodes* ...*Thinks to self* "Shit, another mess to clean up."
Of course I am thinking this coming Thursday, when I know that it is actually at the END of the month. But I let myself think this visit will come 3 weeks earlier. Ha. Silly brain, after the explosion things just haven't processed the same. Any suggestions to get it under control?

OH, and B-T-Dubs, Pocatello ranking with the SLOWEST internet connection in America? Ya, it's true. I Googled it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's