Ur Cabinets Talk To U :)

only six more days of absolute freedom. things are starting to feel stressful. the roads are still under construction, and more people are moving back making it a lot harder to get places in record times.

summer recap:

  • hired on at american eagle, thank god because i need new clothes.
  • got the apartment of my dreams.
  • broke out of my dancing shell, and in turn i made so many new friends.
  • reconnected with a best friend from the past.
  • relationship with mom is building and we are accepting each other's differences.
  • discovered my love for wikipedia.
  • maintained a healthy weight (fluxing between 155 and 160), no more of this trying to be as skinny as possible, not being able to see my ribs is more attractive.
  • determined true happiness for myself.
  • got a raise.
  • learned to take other people's opinions into consideration, and actually consider them.
  • do something out of the ordinary (for me) every day.
  • traveled out of the state twice.
  • participated in the gay community more :)
  • successfully completed one month on a vegetarian diet, but it's over ha ha.
  • received another raise.
and so much more to happen. that includes focusing and retraining myself to use my time wisely.

i learned that being a little more frugal during the summer is going to allow me to do more during the school year. savings is more than it has been in three years. and this savings is specifically for the purpose of playing around during the school year. i have to keep myself sane this semester.

goals for the upcoming semester:
  • only two break downs, instead of six.
  • copy and paste is not an option, regardless how far behind i may (but won't) fall.
  • finish all papers, projects and miscellaneous assignments on time.
  • no matter how frustrated i get with people, just let it go.
  • attend every class and take all exams regardless of grade pre-exam.
  • use all text books, even after the first two weeks of class.
  • get back on my six fifteen a.m. workout schedule.
this semester will be like all the others with respect to success. failure is not an option.

a little side note, i found my old, old phone from like a year and a half ago...gosh i am such a nerd. some of the text messages i sent to people just crack me up. when i get that phone all charged up again, i'll sample a few.

Comments

  1. It looks like you had a much more successful summer than I did. Haha. I was working on a goal list for this semester as well! Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cabinet doesn't talk to me...the dishes do. :) I'm glad you had a good summer and wish you tons of luck with your semester goals they are very worthy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha John! I dunno if it was very successful. I feel like I have done nothing all summer. I look forward to your goal...maybe it will help me get some REAL goals for the semester :)

    Mady, it is sad, but my cabinets and my dishes really do talk to me. Now I have a slight understanding of what it is like to have things talk to you that are not supposed to talk to you. Thank you! I thought my goals seemed a little ridiculous, but they are a step in the right direction at least.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's