Shampoo, Shaving Cream, Women's Personal Products.

Firstly, I was flipping through the phone book the other day at work, being very productive, 
and stumbled upon this little beauty. Yes yes, I realize it isn't the ACTUAL 
US Post Office, but it is still funny that there is a cocktail lounge with that name.
It would explain why my dad is usually in a really good mood when he gets off work.

Next on the agenda, I am obsessed with the chickita on the Youtube machine...
Pomplamoos 
I dunno what it is about her voice, but I loooooooove. She makes Beyonce's 
Single Ladies seem even more lame. Ha. She does a great cover of it, but it is so simple 
that it exposes the lyrics at face value.
I also think I loooooooove her music cause she includes a
xylophone in the instrumentation.
Something about a xylophone makes a person legit.
Yes, that is a lot of O's...but one O for ever O-face I had listening to her music.
....I dunno why I just said that. 

Weekend Summation:
Kadyn crapped out on me for going to Gay Days at Lagoon, even after 
he pinkie promised, BUT after I sublimated my rage towards him, I decided to still 
go to Salt Lake. I am alright with him cancelling on me this time, I had 
a super stellar time walking around Downtown SLC. Did a mega load of unnecessary 
shopping :) Caught up with one of my Milk Bud!! 
Went to dinner with my fella friend Christopher and just had a delightful evening.

Favorite Quote of the Weekend:
"I'm like a cat in heat...Meerrrrrrrrow."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's