Faster, Faster Like A Rabbit.

This post brought to you by, Papa Murphy's. 
They don't know it, but they supplied me with the fun 
Mini Murph. It's a delightful little DIY pizza :)
Sara and I made some of the most delicious pizzas, ever.
This time, original pizza, next time, heart shaped.



Tonight I spent the evening with 6 of the most amazing people I have
met. Some delightful customers from the rink invited me over for Sunday dinner.
I have grown an affinity for these people. Lance and Jessica Perry and their
adorable daughter Vivian. Come to find out she is sisters with one
of the members of the Gay community, that I don't know very
well...Cherese Farmer :) I also got to meet 2 more of their sisters.
And the whole family is wonderful. Just great company.

How delightful. We got a chance to meet and actually get
to know each other.

Anyway, Dinner was absolutely stellar. We had a great BBQ and I was in charge
of the dessert. I was already wearing a red shirt, so I thought I would keep it in the color scheme
and make a red velvet cake! And of course I rocked it.! Woooooooot.
The conversations we had were some of the best. I really needed a night
out with some people other than my usual.

I foresee several dinner parties happening soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's