You're Attached To Me.

In a conversation with Christopher today I mentioned 
why I only say "Ha ha" (or any variation of thus) instead of "LOL" via text.
Reasoning: I find "LOL" confusing because people say it with out 
actually laughing. It has evolved into a filler or something 
to say when you don't have anything to say. 
When people use it all the time, at first I think I am hilarious
cause they are ALWAYS Laughing Out Loud...but then in reality
it is not true. It is just something to say when you have no real response.

I use "Ha ha" (et al variations) because I literally am laughing. Maybe
not Out Loud...sometimes...other times in my head. 
That would be a weird acronym..Laughing In My Head.
LIMH. I kinda like it...I might use that one now.









Enjoy these photos of Natalie and Me Laughing and Fake Laughing. 

ALSO, since I had to explain myself about the Ha ha and the LOL.... I also said 
that I don't say the words "picture" and "movie." I say "photo" and "film" instead.
Why?? I didn't tell Christopher why..but here is the reasoning.

Photo...You don't say "Oh he is so picturegenic." You say "Oh he is so photogenic."
You don't say "I am studying to be a pictorographer." You say, "I am studying to be a photographer."
Makes sense right? 

As for film...I actually don't have a justification for this one...
maybe films were recorded and sometimes still played in theaters via..FILM!

Anyway, the British sure do know how to create a language. Too bad us American's 
have to change words. 

Comments

  1. Just so you know I only use LOL if I actually laughed out loud. Otherwise I simple say smirk or hehe or some other form. I try very hard to match what I type to what I actually am doing. As to the photo film thing...well I got nothing. But nothing is fun to have!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's