I Have A Huge Undies Fetish.


Best part of my morning: I am pretty sure this photo explains it all.
I love cool summer morning bike rides. It is perfect when
the air is just chilly enough to make the hair on my
arms stand up, but the coldness is cancelled
out by the warm sun on my back. 
Eeeek, perfect.

What is on today's agenda?
1. Raid mom's garden for some zucchini.
2. Get eyebrows waxed.
3. Trim.
4. Go running.
5. At some point shower.
6. Sun bathe. 
7. Hit up a few stores for some clothes.
8. Read.

I am running out of things to blog about. My life isn't that interesting.
Suggestions? Questions? Comments? Concerns? Anything?


Comments

  1. what type of undies do you like mister I have a undies fetish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about people in your life friends or family. You have some amazing people in your life that have made it interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's