Somewhere Random Puking Your Guts Out.

It's official, I am paranoid.
I have never felt scared going for a run. 
Running around my parent's neighborhood is the scariest thing
I have ever done. Why is it scary? Cause there are dogs.
I like dogs...LOVE dogs. But when I am running along
enjoying the sweat stinging my eyes, and a dog comes out of nowhere
and gets right up next to the fence and foaming at the
mouth barking, I turn into a little school girl.
Screaming my head off, sometimes falling over, or side jumping into a 
car, garbage can, recycle bin, tree, lamp post, off the sidewalk and fall into the street...etc.

WAIT! Where does the paranoia come in?
Well after getting scared and running in to objects on the side of the road,
I start seeing things...shadows. Usually my OWN shadow.
I see the movement and get freaked out and convince myself that 
someone is following me and just waiting until I out of the streetlamp's light/
Once out of the safety of the dim yellow light, they will attack.
Jacob, why don't you just turn around and look...
cause that would be terrifying if someone REALLY was chasing me.

Jacob, you would hear someone running after you.
False, cause I, like almost every other human being, run with 
my iPod in. I would prefer to be attacked without knowing they were about 
to attack me. Why? Because the adrenalin would kick in hardcore
and I would be able to kick someone ass. . . maybe.

I didn't actually take any photos today...so enjoy this photo of a rainbow I drew outside my building.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's