I Want To Punch Her And Her Kid.

Attachment is a strange little thing. 
Especially with me. 

It is no secret that I have serious addictions to people. 
Normally these infatuations die out in 2 or 3 days. 
I've a friend that has seemed to break the Die-out Streak.

In comparison, comparison is healthy I think, Mi Amigo 
has been so far different from everyone else I come in contact with.
Main difference being propositioning isn't a topic of discussion.
We just, talk. 

We've met once. Just once. 
It is as if we have known each other for longer than 2 weeks. 

Now the difficult stuff.
The attachment is starting to develop. Eeeeek.
I am trying to turn my brain off and just take everything in as it comes.

This Ami is not here, nor will be. 
And in time, will be further than a drive away.

I live by the following:
If you Love someone, tell them. If you are thinking about someone, let them know.
If you think, "I Love You," say it for people are taken away 
unexpectedly and hearts are more often broken by 
words unspoken.

It is not that I am in Love or anything, In Like yes. But 
Do I allow myself to do this when I know nothing will come of it?
Scary territory.
Any helpful ideas? Please...
XCWahY32Q4
↑         ↑         ↑
Oh and a spider just fell on my hand while typing.

On a much LIGHTER note, I did my verrrrry favorite thing today!


NAKED BAKING! :)

Comments

  1. Naked baking is the only way to bake in this heat! As for the other stuff well I wish I had a good suggestion but I don't. Good luck?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's