Britney Spears Is Better Than Lady Gaga.

As of 3 days ago, I became obsessed with Legally Blond the Musical.
If I wasn't Gay before, I am now. It is definitely 
one of my all time, hands down, totes magoats, favsies ever.
Check it out on the pronoun channel.

As for how this week has been panning out? It has been a load of
stress. Already. I am so far behind and it is only the third day of class.
Shoooooooot dang boi. I just need this weekend you come so I can
get caught up on everything BEFORE I start going back to work
Yikes..Oh it has been very nice, the Rink has been closed this whole
week so that allows me to settle into the whole student life again.
But, it is definitely taking everything outta me right now.


As for the photo...I am loving the facial hair. I think I look ultra sexy and damn right doable.
But I need to invest in a different trimmer. One that lets me trim it without taking off all the hair. 
The trimmer I have now works wonders if I want to take the hair off all the way to the skin,
but I don't wanna do that. I need the scruff. Gotta get them dogs howlin'.
I got my hair cut on Monday, and boy did I get it cut. I chopped it all off. There is absolutely
no more than half an inch, at the longest. I feel weird. Hair cut, shaved, minus the mexistache,
and got my eye brows waxed. I feel like a lady with a mustache. 
Just though I would sport the Chester look for a while. See how many parents would
grab their child's hand when they see me in public. Ha.

Lemme explain the title this time. I don't EVER explain titles, but I cannot
let this go in good conscious. My fella friend Christopher, yeah 
apparently I offended him by stating an opinion about a certain
pop diva and her ability to sing, or something along those lines. 
And the only way I could make it up to him is to confess, publicly,
that B.Spears is better than Mother Monster. 
So there you have it Christopher. Happy now? Am I off the shizz list?

I feel like today is gonna be a good day. I feel like tonight is going to be 
a really good night. And I feel like I couldn't be happier.

Until Next Time. 

Comments

  1. With facial hair you remind me of your brothers when we were younger running around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's