I've Felt Tanky In It Lately.

Imma just say it, I like Salt Lake City.
I used to absolutely detest it. I've no clue why I like
it so much now...but I do.

I've been there 3 times in the last 2 weeks.
I am not a huge fan of the whole 
Beehive stuff...but SLC is the best place to shop within 3 hours.

This time, I took my niece Kayleigh with me.
We were on a mission..school clothes shopping!
Needless to say, I LOVE this little girl.
We had the best of time crashing to malls and 
walking the streets of Salt Lake. 

Shopping was an absolute success. 
Muh Roo now has 10 new outfits for school :)
And I may have gotten myself a lil' somethin;' somethin'.


Here are a few photos from our little trip.
1. ERMAHGERD! LERK, ERTS A CERSTL!
2.Well, duh, it's me...Leaving SLC..Until we meet again.
3. H&M, Nuff Said.
4. My little Rooster and I heading to get our shop on!
5. "Can I go to the upper floors to see the castle?" *Said in a British Accent*

When Kayleigh and I are together something weird happens and we are
both automatically filled with energy and lose control over everything.
From impulse buys to British accents for hours...
But I love this girl so much. Best.Shopping.Trip.Ever.

Until Next Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's