I Can Probably Take Trax Downtown.

I never realized how much I L.O.V.E. love Frosted Flakes.
What's for breakfast Jacob? Frosted Flakes.
What's for lunch Jacob? Frosted Flakes.
What's for dinner Jacob? Frosted Flakes.
3:28 AM- What's for a snack Jacob? Frosted Flakes.
Frosted Flakes.Are.My.Life.

Aside from chowin' down on Frosted Flakes,
I spend the majority of my day doing this...



That's right...working on my yoga doing headstands. Some of the 
ladies in my yoga class make me feel ridiculous. 
There is something wrong when a 40+ year old lady can do a 
headstand and I can't. But, as of today, I have been dominating the 
headstand. 

Recent development:
I am keeping the facial hair :) 
No neck beard, just the jawline and above.
Sexy scruff.

Just a little Su'em su'em for ya'll.
(Britney + Acoustic = semi delightful)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's