Oct 16th, Day Before My Bday.

It has been an interesting previous 48 hours. 
Interesting to me, not to anyone else of course. 
It may seem quite normal to everyone else, but to me
it has been a fairly interesting 2880 minutes, give or take a few.

(Events not in time sequence)
Finally receiving a phone call from the cop that left his card on my car. Meaning the insurance will hopefully go through and I'll get a lovely fat check :)

Made some delicious lemon squares, then dropped them on the floor, of course lemon side down.

Realizing school starts in 3 days, and not really panicking.

Standing in the shower, completely happy. A different happy from in-a-good-mood happy.
Just simply enjoying my life. No forced or artificial smile.

Discovering just how much I care about certain individuals and placing their 
dreams and happiness above mine.

I actual like mustard.

A man walked into work wearing my ring, and I wanted to jump through the window
and take it.

I know none of these really make sense to people outside my head, but they
make me feel something weird, not sure what that is yet.


Nipples :)
Come cuddle with me tonight, I would appreciate someone to listen to 
my mindless rambling. Also my armpit, kinda like it. 

Until Next Time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's