Most Epic Music You'll Ever Hear.

It feels good again to have a person that I see regularly again. It is nice to have a friend that I can hang out with and just...chat. I mean, yes you all are my friends, but we both know that we aren't the friends that just call each other up everyday to hang out, or even just to chat.
A recent hire at Deleta... Sara. I am so glad that I saved her application and passed it on. Normally, I collect the incoming applications, and go through them... do the normal checks..... Look at employment history, reasons for leaving, schooling, GPA, see if there are any applicable skills, call references and get a little background info.... you know, the usual things. First thing I did when I got her application was pull out my handy sticky notes and write "Looks like one of us" and put it on her application. Good thing that I did that and passed her application on because she is one of my very favorite coworkers now...and calling her a coworker seems a little mean...she is one of my really good friends now. I know that it has happened only twice, but on Sundays, we get together for lunch. I look forward to it.


Today we went out to Chili's and then went skating. Ha it was absolutely delightful. Finally a person that likes to skate, almost as much as I do. It is great to get a different opinion on things...other than the Gay perspective. Don't get me wrong, I still value my other friends opinions, but I enjoy having an opinion of a completely third party person is awesome. A third party person that knows nothing about my life and basically nothing about me.

Any whoodle, now that I have awkwardly professed my happiness to have a friend I see daily...this blog post is coming from the bathtub, unfortunately no photos....no more bubbles in the bathtub. Maybe next time...that and I need to get my chest waxed or shave it...I wanna look my best for you.

This weeks goal is to get everything done before Thursday, that way I can enjoy my weekend and NOT stress like I did last week. Also, I mayyyy be going to SLC Friday night! Woot! It is time to get my hardcore dance on..and with some hotties! I dunno why, but all the hott guys live everywhere else, BESIDES IDAHO!! There are a few decent fellas here in Poky, but honestly, all the crazy gorgeous guys with green eyes and brown hair live in SLC. It's kinda pissing me off. I just wanna meet a super beautiful guy that treats me nicely and isn't all about gettin up on me....cause obviously they don't live here. So look out SLC, I am on the prowl, please be nice to me.

Comments

  1. I give you we aren't super close anymore. It's probably my fault. I miss you and need to come get a hug. Also going on a road trip sounds like so much fun! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's