I Hate Being Friends First.

This post is coming from my livingroom floor :)

Why the livingroom floor? Well because Me being completely talented has
thrown my back out in the process of standing up. I dunno what the hell happened
but I was in the process of standing up and reaching for my phone and laptop at
the same time and all the sudden my back did this weird little spasm and next
think I know, I am on the floor on all fours and I can't move. Teehee.


So I have been down here for about an hour now....And Lakota is on his
way over. Hopefully we can figure out what to do. I have these weird back spasms
and what not. I never know when they are gonna happen, but when they do
happen it's awful.

While I am down here I might as well elaborate on my day. On a scale from
1 to Death, it was about a Wanna-Make-Out-With-Poprocks-Just-To-Try-It
night. Weird, sounds like it would be fun and good, but just turns out to be
disappointing.

I got a ton of sleep last night, and it was some of the best rest I have had in
a long time. After waking up, I get ready for work, and go downstairs to get
my bike out of the storage unit, and MY BIKE WAS STOLEN. Yep, bikeless.
A great way to start out the day huh.
I go to work...which was alright. Kinda slow, and mediocre. Go to my mommy's
house to finish my laundry that I started last night, and to my surprise, it was
all done :) Thanks mommy. I spend the rest of my evening putting away my
laundry, and baking Whole Wheat, Dark Chocolate Chip cookies :) Yay for semi
healthy treats.
About 20 minutes before I am supposed to go to work the terror strikes. I am
motionless. My back spasms while I am standing up...and I fall back to my knees
and am stranded on my floor. Guess I am not working tonight. And I have been
here ever since.

Hurray for Lakota!!! He came over to help me :) I am sure he now thinks I am
crazy and a baby, but I am grateful for his help. 30 minutes of me being in the
most awkward position on all fours, then it comes to the worst experience ever.
My back starts to spasm again. This time it is crippling. I am bawling my eyes
out in pain and I feel terrible that Lakota had to see it. I am sure he was slightly
terrified because neither of us actually know what to do. I just know that I
wait until it is over and when I get a chance, I move into a more comfortable
position and hopefully it stops for the night. Lakota was definitely a great sport with
the whole thing. He iced my back, and rubbed it between times of tension, and
we eventually got me on the couch, where I now am residing for the remainder
of the evening.

Adventure for 1-14-12 complete.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's